New Business Startup
Starting a new business is exciting. It’s also a minefield of legislation. If you are starting a new business, you’ll need a new business start-up accountant to create a tax efficient structure for your business and organise and maintain your accounts.
We can help you start your new business. As part of our advisory service, we’ll answer these questions for you immediately:
- Where to start?
- When will the first sale come through?
- What is my business type?
- Should I register for VAT?
- How to register for payroll, self-assessment etc?
- Is there anything else I need to do to get started?
The list keeps growing. The good news is you don’t have to go at it alone.
Our new business start-up accountant services have everything you need to get started. We will simplify every process for you and speak in plain English to help you understand everything that needs to happen. We can recommend actions and advise on the most tax efficient structure for your new business.
We can help you with:
- Selecting the most appropriate company structure – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Handling all registration procedures with Companies House or HM Customs & Revenue
- Appointing a company secretary and director, if required
- Setting up bookkeeping, payroll and accounting system
- Developing a business plan with cash-flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
We will help you in setting up business in respect of:
- Limited company registration
- Sole Trader registration
- Partnership registration
- Community Interest Companies
- Registered Charitable Organisation
- Sports & Social clubs
We will help you to:
- Start a new business
- Run the existing business efficiently
- Increase the profit
- Expand your business
- Meet legal requirements
- Reduce your tax liabilities
- Grow and expand strategies
- Raise finances
To buy an existing business
Import and Export your goods and services