Value added tax is a complex and challenging tax regime to deal with. Many businesses underpay or overpay their fair share of VAT because they file an inaccurate VAT return. Your VAT liability can be reduced, and risk of investigation mitigated, with our VAT return services which will submit a proper return first time.
At Sterling Finance, we can handle all your VAT needs. We can assist with:
- VAT return preparation
- VAT submission
- VAT filing
- VAT enquiries
- VAT investigation requirements
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Negotiating with Customs and Excise
For any VAT problem your business has experienced, we are here to help and support you to a resolution. We will take care of everything for you.
We work with our clients to help them comply with VAT rules and we make the process as simple as possible. We will explain everything to you in plain English and help you understand your legal obligations. As part of our VAT return services service, we will:
- Remind you when your VAT return is due
- Advise you how not to lose VAT legally
- Help you to comply with complex VAT rules
- Help you to choose cost-savings VAT Schemes
- Talk to Tax office on your behalf if you have any problem or difficulty
- Submit your VAT return on time to avoid penalties – provided all records are submitted on time
Sterling Finance has many years of experience handling VAT returns and issues arising from overpayment and underpayment. If problems arise with yours, we’ll be on hand to move you quickly to a resolution. We’ll negotiate with Customs and Excise should there be a dispute and we will represent you at any VAT tribunals. Remember getting it right is crucial – improper practice here could land you in hot water.
To find out more about our VAT return services, please call us on 0161 339 4989