A tax and VAT investigation by HMRC can be a stressful and worrying experience. HM Revenue & Customs has wide ranging powers to investigate your personal and business affairs. This is a very intimidating and intense process.
One of the reasons why investigations start is errors and omissions in accounts and VAT returns. Many non-qualified accountants who are not up to date with the latest changes in legislation botch the job. It is absolutely essential that your accounts are filed by a Chartered Accountant and the same goes for VAT.
If your books are properly kept and your annual and VAT returns are filed correctly, you minimise the chances of an investigation into your affairs.
Why choose our tax and VAT investigation service?
- We have a wealth of experience in dealing with HMRC investigations for tax, VAT, PAYE and other areas of Taxation matters
- We provide expert help and support at any stage of investigation, from the initial letter to tribunals and court proceedings
- We are Chartered Certified Accountants and are regulated by the Association of Chartered Certified Accounts – ACCA
- We will deal with HMRC on your behalf and act as your authorised agent throughout the investigation
- Our bookkeeping process identifies issues which can lead to an investigation, so we can nip them in the bud before they develop
To find out more about our tax and VAT investigation services, call us on 0161 339 4989.