Corporation Tax

Corporation Tax

Corporation Tax

A Corporation Tax Return, or CT600, must be sent to HMRC within a set period of time to avoid late filing penalties and interest. The Return must also be filled in accurately to ensure compliance with the law.

We can help you with your Corporation Tax Return in a few ways, including:

  • Reviewing your annual accounts to create an accurate Return
  • Determining the most tax efficient way to structure your Return
  • Helping you make the most of any legal tax breaks you can take
  • Acting on your behalf as your agent when dealing with HM Revenue & Customs.

A tax return prepared at the last-minute puts pressure on you to find immediate cash to pay your tax liability. HM Revenue & Customs’ bank account is not part of faster payment systems. A cheque posted to HMRC is not accepted as payment until the funds are received in HMRC’s bank account. If your Corporation Tax Return is due soon and you need help filing it, we are the people to call for a solution.

If your return is due soon or you are planning for the future, we will make sure your company complies with the law. We can also assist with investigations into your corporation tax return. This reduces your burden and ensures you cooperate with HMRC. We’ll communicate with HMRC on your behalf to find a resolution.

For Corporation Tax Return services, call our team today on 0161 339 4989.

Setup a free consultation

Starting a new business or need an accountant to help you organise your affairs?
Call us on 0161 339 4989 to set up a free consultation.

Call Now ButtonCall Now
Previous Next
Test Caption
Test Description goes like this