- October 10, 2019
- Posted by: STERLING FINANCE
Every business has to file annual accounts whether they’re a sole trader, partnership, limited company or charitable organisation for taxation purposes.
Annual accounts decide how much tax you or the business will pay. In addition, professionally prepared annual accounts are required by suppliers, banks and financial institutions in support of your application for business loans, mortgage and credit facilities.
Credit agencies revise their credit rating information for businesses based on their annual accounts. This has a direct impact on the confidence of your customers and suppliers.
Timely submission of accurate annual accounts and self-assessment tax returns are very important to avoid penalties and tax Investigation. Late filing can also incur unnecessary costs and tarnish your company’s creditworthiness.
We pride ourselves on our accurate and timely annual accounts service. We will explain the process in plain English to you and highlight any problem areas and opportunities to improve your business performance FREE of charge. We’ll help you establish:
- How to minimise tax legally?
- How fast or slow your business is growing?
- Do you have sufficient cash to pay your financial commitments?
- How could you improve the business?
- How could you increase profits?
Limited Companies have a legal obligation to submit Abbreviated Accounts to Companies House. Sterling Finance will submit your correctly prepared Abbreviated Accounts in a timely manner to Companies House FREE of charge ensuring only the minimum amount of information is publicly disclosed. We will also guide you about your legal responsibility as a director or secretary of the company.
We focus on adding value to our clients; therefore, we promise:
- Free unlimited telephone support
- Free unlimited meetings
- Free visit to client business site
- Fixed fee agreed in advance hence no surprise bill
- Pre-arranged late appointment
- Pre-arranged week-end appointment and visit
- Personal services suitable to your business and circumstances
- Periodic and repeated reminders to avoid any fines and penalties
To find out more about our annual accounts service or for expert advice, call us today on 0161 339 4989 to set up an appointment.