Salary negotiable dependant on experience
Are you currently processing multiple payrolls in an Accounting Practice environment and looking to progress your career?
Would you like to work for a fast-growing, forward-thinking, multiple award-winning accountancy firm whose family values are the driving force of everything we do?
We are recruiting for a self-disciplined, deadline-oriented, ambitious and hardworking individual to strengthen our existing team in a growing accountancy practice. You must possess excellent communication skills, you’re comfortable working autonomously as well as part of our team. In return, we offer a competitive salary, free car park, life insurance cover, study package and support for Continuous Personal Development.
- Preparing payrolls for the clients, weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and monthly as required
- Calculating SSP, SMP and Furlough as per HMRC guidelines
- Preparing and reconciling PAYE information for the client
- Registering and Setting up new payroll schemes
- Sending payslips to client
- Preparing, processing and submitting monthly CIS returns
- Filing RTI submissions
- Processing New Employees and Leavers
- Preparing year-end reports and P60’s before filing final RTI with HMRC
- Preparing, processing and submission of P11d’s
- Reporting and uploading pension contributions
- Preparing and posting journals in accounting software
- Resolving and managing queries
- General duties
Proficient user of Sage Payroll Bureau
Computer Literate e.g. Word, Excel, Email, internet etc
1+ years’ experience in accountancy practice
About Our Firm
Sterling Finance UK Limited is a Chartered Certified Accountancy practice regulated by Association of Chartered Certified Accountants-ACCA. We are an established, reputable and fast-growing Accountancy Practice in Ashton-under-Lyne, Tameside. We are ACCA approved “Trainee Development – Gold Certificate” practice and multi award-winning practice including “British Accountancy Award 2019” for our training and development.