- December 2, 2019
- Posted by: STERLING FINANCE
- Category: Accountant Manchester, Festive Marketing, Tax Saving Accountant
Are you looking to give your marketing and promotion a boost over the festive period? Here are some delightful marketing ideas and campaigns that you can use over the festive period to help meet some targets.
- Add a Christmas flair to your branding – Something that you could do is update all branding with a bit of festive flair with the imagery, audio and videography. For instance, you can adjust your logo and social media profile pictures to incorporate elements associated to Christmas.
- Get Creative with you email subject lines – Your email subject lines should always stand out. Over the festive period, put extra effort in so that you can stand out against your competitors. Be more creative where possible.
- Reward your followers – If they share, like or comment on something reward your followers with something. It’s doesn’t have to have a monetary value, it could be an extra 30 minutes free or exclusive offers and coupons
- Publish holiday themed videos – Christmas time is the ideal time to post short, relevant videos that help your customers – without being overly promotional. There is no better way to communicate a holiday message than with video.
- Launch Christmas Specific Themed Campaigns – This can be put across several different marketing activities like Email Marketing, Facebook Adverts or Twitter Polls. Get your audience in the Christmas spirit so that they think of you. This will also help create a cheerful connection between the brand and your leads.
- Turn on email automation – Most email marketing service providers offer email automation which, when integrated with e-commerce, can result in a sales and revenue boost. This will also help you with your marketing over the festive period when your business is closed.
- Join forces with other businesses – Get together with other businesses that have the same audience as you but don’t do what you do. This is a good chance to network and make some new connections for the new year.
- Christmas theme Competition – Grab your clients and target audience attention. Run competitions on social media to increase your followers and reward them. Typically, asking followers to comment, share, like, etc. are great tactics to get even more engagement on your giveaway. They will then be added to a draw to win a wonderful Christmas prize.
- Get personal with Christmas cards – Sending a card in the post is what an older generation love! It makes them feel like you care about them. For the younger generation it could help them remember you are there aby sending them an e card.
- Use Christmas Keywords – You may know the importance of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and keywords in everyday marketing. For Christmas, why not use Christmas hashtags and keywords on your social media and website posts to get your audience in the Christmas spirit.
- 12 days of a Giveaway – On the 12th day of Christmas my brand gave to me…. Again, get all eyes on your brand and products so they keep coming back for more.
- Customer Christmas Treats –Put your brand on chocolates, cakes and treats and hand them out over the festive period.
If you would like any more marketing ideas for the festive period contact us on email@example.com.