- March 19, 2020
- Posted by: STERLING FINANCE
- Category: Coronavirus, Finance, Financial Advice, Financial Help
The recent Coronavirus has posed challenges which have deep and far reaching consequences to all businesses. One of the most serious challenges is managing cashflow. HMRC have a helpline to support those businesses who are struggling to pay VAT, PAYE, Income Tax and Corporation Tax.
HMRC will discuss with you about your situation to explore options for:
- agreeing an instalment arrangement
- suspending debt collection proceedings
- cancelling penalties and interest where you have administrative difficulties contacting or paying HMRC immediately
HMRC’s helpline for help and advice: 0800 0159 559
The helpline is open from Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, and Saturday 8am to 4pm (excluding bank holidays).
Other HMRC business payment support contact details can be found here
We can help
Sterling Finance is open for business to support businesses during this tough time. Our experienced and knowledgeable team are ready to help you. Here are our contact details:
Sterling Finance UK Limited
Tel: 0161 339 4989