- October 26, 2018
- Posted by: STERLING FINANCE
- Category: Aprrentice Of The Year, Awards, Awards Ceremony, HMRC
We are proud to announce Charlotte Moss, employee of Sterling Finance (UK) Limited has won Apprentice Of The Year Award at Pride of Tameside Awards 2018. We are extremely proud of this achievement.
Charlotte started her career as a temporary bookkeeper. When she started working for us she had no experience in finance and accounting. She was very quiet and shy person. At Sterling Finance, we feel Charlotte really deserves this award as she has many qualities as a young apprentice that we value, which are:
• Great organisational skills
• Fast learner
• Working well towards deadlines
• Keen in learning new skills and knowledge
• Great customer service skills
• Sociable and pleasant personality
• Professional and dedicated
Kamlesh Rajput M.Com, FCCA, Founder and CEO of Sterling Finance, said “We are extremely proud of Charlotte. We believe she has great potential and we will support her in career and personal development.”
We are delighted to be the finalist in 5 other categories in 2018. This is an extremely good news for every employee of Sterling Finance (UK) Limited. We thank all our clients and well-wishers for their continued support.