Benchmarking9th October 2019
Better Business Telecoms9th October 2019
Are you a business owner who would like to develop a successful business? If the answer is yes, the best way is to have self-belief and confidence in yourself and your actions.
Self-confidence is an important key to success. Self-confidence is a combination of a state of mind and a strong feeling of self-belief. It is one’s judgement, ability and power. There are many simple steps you can take to develop your self-confidence.
Assess your abilities
Write down how you view yourself
- Write down ten achievements of which you are proud. These can be anything from passing exams to having children.
- Look into the present and look at your skill and experience.
- Make a list of things you are good at.
- Make list of things you would like to improve.
- Acknowledge your weak points.
- Ask the opinions of people you respect and trust.
List your professional achievements to date
- List your achievement no matter how big or small they are.
- What are you proud of.
- What makes you step out of your comfort zone.
- Recognise what achievements have given you.
- If you have accomplished something special in your personal life, could this be seen as a valuable experience for your professional life?
- Taking pride in your achievements will fuel your self-confidence.
- Update your list regularly.
Think about the future Set business goals and personal skills objectives
- Think about what you want your business to achieve over the next couple of years but don’t forget to be realistic.
- Identify all additional personal skills you will need if your business is to meet the objectives you have set.
- Make a list of these personal skills objectives.
Develop your skills
Developing skills has many benefits one of which is you stand out from your candidates and competition. When developing your skills look at the following:
- Create a personal learning and development agenda
- Decide the most suitable source of learning for your needs
If you need any more information contact us at Sterling Finance on 0161 339 4989 or email email@example.com.