- May 25, 2017
- Posted by: STERLING FINANCE
- Category: Property Maintenance, Tax Accountant, Tax Saving Accountant
For many years we have been helping our property maintenance related clients.
- Property developer
- Bathroom supply and install
- Landscape Gardening
- Gardening maintenance service
- Estate agents
- Letting agents
We have expertise in working with these businesses. We will explain the best suitable and tax efficient structure as per your needs. After the initial meeting you will be able to decide if Sole Trader, Partnership or a Limited Company is right for you or not. We understand the opportunities, challenges and problems you face in managing business day in and day out.
Many owners have previously worked in similar trades before starting their own little business. I have learnt myself that to run a business, it requires different types of skills and knowledge. After starting a business, we soon all realise the pressures and continuous struggle to make ends meet.
We provide reliable and proactive advice and support in several day-to-day needs such as
- Record keeping
- Employee payroll
- Annual Accounts
- Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs
- Tax related matters.
- Employment laws
- Managing staff
- Managing finance
- Customer services and public relationship
- Companies Act or Partnership Act
- Managing inventory / stocks for business
To find out more, please contact us on 0161 339 4989 or email us at email@example.com