- March 16, 2017
- Posted by: STERLING FINANCE
- Category: Accounting, Event Management, Start Up Business, Tax Accountant
Many entrepreneurs start their business from home and have ambition to grow in a rewarding business opportunity. It is an exciting sector full of opportunities with heavy demand of day-to-day involvement. There is hardly time to devote time to prepare boos, payroll, accounts or tax return.
We are helping many businesses right from the idea to setting up the business and also provide support and advice to grow the business.
As a business owner you are expected to have knowledge and skills in many areas such as: –
- Fire and Safety regulations
- Employment laws
- Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs
- Managing staff
- Managing finance
- Customer services and public relationship
- Companies Act or Partnership Act
- Managing inventory / stocks for business
- Record keeping
We are helping many businesses like yours, and we have knowledge, expertise and desire to help your business.
To find out more, please contact us on 0161 339 4989 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org