Companies House Return

Companies House annual Return is a legal return to be submitted to the Companies House annually. This Annual Return provides the details about legal changes since previous return. Normally this is the duty of a Company Secretary. Sterling Finance can give you complete peace of mind in this area by carrying out your company secretarial duties for you.
The last thing you need as a busy business owner is to use up valuable time and resources making sure you are complying with the Companies Act.

Companies’ House Annual Return is a legal requirement. Your company can be dissolved if the correct Annual Return is not submit by due date.

Moreover, with company legislation changing at the rate that it does, you need to be sure you are fully aware of how the changes affect you and your fellow directors.
Our services include:

Company formations
Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
Maintenance of statutory books
Appointing new company director or secretary
Resignation of existing director/secretary
Issue new shares or transfer existing shares
Completing legal forms and board resolutions for important decisions of the company

If you need help with Companies House return , fill the form below and we will be back to you shortly.